I value well-organized marketing projects, and thrive in a high volume fast-paced environment. I am accustomed to prioritizing work assignments and coordinating local vendor activity with proper approvals. I play an integral role in the conceptual development of marketing projects and events. I enjoy preparing visual presentations and materials by designing art and copy layouts. In past collaborations I have incorporate creativity, knowledge of current fashions in the visual arts and the latest design software, and an understanding of material costs and time limits to develop impactful, high-level designed products. I have worked closely with the marketing teams to create concepts for events and special projects, including the theme, look, and feel of the event and special project. I have assisted with photography shoots for special programs, and also acted as script supervisor recording continuity and serving as the authority on the project’s design aesthetic.
My role is:
• Lead conversion project to migrate websites to a mobile-responsive platform
• Develop standards for web content and evangelize best practices
• Act as department liaison and partner to the IT
• Troubleshoot and prioritize user interface issues
• Write and optimize content for the prospective audience
To review my complete resume click here: Linkedin